FBV Inc. is a growing leader specializing in the design and manufacturing of industrial valves. FBV has sold worldwide in USA, Canada, South America, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia, and Africa serving various industries including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery, Mining, and Power Industry.
FBV considers product quality and customers’ requirements as our highest priority. We look forward to building new customer relationships by providing value, quality, customer service, honesty, integrity and the commitment to maintain product consistency with every order.
Today, FBV has over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities. Through its conviction to provide only the finest quality products and services to match the need of our customers, FBV has now established itself as a serious player in the valve business.
• API 600 Certificate
• API 602 Certificate
• API 607 Certificate
• API 6FA Certificate
• API 6D Certificate
• CE PED Certificate
• ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
• Canadian Registration Number (All
• ISO 15848 CO1/CO2 Certificate
• API RP591 Test Reports
• API 624 Test Reports
In House Capability
• Impact Testing
• Tensile Testing
• Hardness Testing
• Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• Fugitive Emission Testing
• Non-Destructive Testing: Magnetic
Particle Testing (MT), Penetrate Testing
(PT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT))
• Oxygen Service Cleaning
Value Added Service
We are looking forward to working with more customers worldwide, creating value together. Our well laid out catalogs and extensive product oriented website enables interested customers to quickly
find their target. Our web-based customer support system allows our customers to track orders and verify product authenticity immediately.
FBV provides Customer Membership System that includes Online Quotation System, Order Tracking System, MTR Downloads, and Shipment Tracking.
Our Mission: We commit to taking ACTION
• Adopt the latest technology to take the product quality to the next level
• Consistently provide on-time services to our customers
• Train and develop talented people with strong work ethics to deliver effective performance
• Improve and enhance engineering designs to ensure productperformance
• Optimize management systems and increase productivity
• Never forget our customer, employee and supplier needs
Reference: Valve World Annual Procurement Report 2017.